29 May 2017

Tag Team

The photographer of this set speculates about the sexuality of the various lads, pondering whether they're straight or bi. The reality is that many (most?) young lads in their teens and early twenties are overwhelmed by raging testosterone and can be talked into most anything, particularly if they're stoned or plastered.

If you let me fuck you while I give you a handjob, you will cum like you never have before in your life.

Dude, you serious?

Absolutely. Want some more weed?

Sure dude. Is it gonna hurt?

Not at all. How about I start you with the handjob and you see how it feels, then I'll ease into your ass?

Mmmm -- Okay. Hand me the matches, would you?

This is a huge photoset with more than two hundred sixty photos, a sample of which you can see below. To download the complete collection in a free zipped folder, be sure to click here.












1 comment:

  1. Anonymous06:57

    Super trio. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!